Renaissance - Blue Waters Cherai
Hidden in the brow of coconut trees, Renaissance Blue Waters Cherai is gifted to give you a very unique view of the beautiful beach and backwaters from the same point. The Renaissance Blue Waters with its canopy of coconut palms, imposing architecture integrating traditional designs with contemporary comforts is sprawled across tastefully landscaped surroundings.It offers an array of amenities helping to set the tone and mood of your experience and creating memories to last a life time.
Location : Advantageously situated at an equidistance of about 50-feet from the beckoning beach and the mesmerizing backwaters you have the choice of frolicking in the sun, sand and the sea or setting out on a quiet country-boat exploration of the azure backwaters dotted with the ancient cantilivered chinese fishing nets while observing everyday life at cherai village pass you by at an unhurried pace.
Only 2 minutes walk from cherai beach junction towards munambam.
Kochi International Airport - 22kms.
Ernakulam Railway Station - 29kms.
Aluva Railway Station - 21kms.
The Renaissance Cochin - 26kms
- 25 rooms including superior, deluxe & suite rooms overlooking sea and lake
- Whispering winds’- Multi cuisine restaurant
- Round the clock room service to enjoy snacks and beverages
- ‘Bottom’s Up’ – Permit room
- Banquet & Conference facilities
- Travel assistance, local sight seeing
- Village back water cruises, deep sea fishing and sunset cruises
- Credit Card facility, money exchange, travel desk
|Peak (Dec,Jan,Feb) 10% OFF - Festival offer||Rs.3500/-||Rs.4000/-||Rs.5000/-|
|Lean (Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep)||Rs.2500/-||Rs.3000/-||Rs.4000/-|
- Above rates are on EP basis
- Check in /out 12 noon
- Govt Taxes as applicable
- Extra bed INR 650 + Taxes
- Subject to revision without notice
- Above rates are not valid between Dec 21 to Jan 5 *